Mitsubishi's P-93W is a high speed, high resolution monochrome thermal printer with worldwide compatibility for an extensive range of medical applications. User-friendly controls are conveniently located on the front panel, making it exceptionally simple and easy to operate. Compact and lightweight, the P-93W monochrome thermal printer is equipped with a thin printing mechanism that sharply reduces the required amount of installation space. Plus, with a high density 325 dpi thermal head and resolution of 1280 x 500 pixels, the P-93W produces exceptionally sharp prints that accurately display the most intricate details.
- Prints 3.9 x 3.0" images (1280 x 500) in approximately 3.3 seconds
- Prints a range of sizes to meet all hospital print size needs
- Convenient user interface features all principal functions accessible from the front panel, along with LED indicators for most settings
- Ultra-thin printing mechanism reduces installation space
- High resolution 1280 x 500 pixels and 256 grades for normal size printing (horizontal picture element density of 325 dpi)