Leak Detection Sensor for All Liquids
As a liquid leak detector supplier, Daitron carries a selection of liquid leak sensors that offer the functionality and reliability needed in a liquid monitoring component. With decades of experience, our manufacturer T&T has the liquid process knowledge and leak detection proficiency you can trust.
Liquid Leak Detection ProductsKP Series Low-Cost Leak Detector Sensor - Includes optical interlock function and built-in amplifier.
LUP Series Compact Leak Detector Sensor - PNP output type available and includes a built-in amplifier.
TFP Series Teflon Chemical Resistant Leak Detector Sensor - Available PNP output type. Teflon is resistant to chemicals and hazardous liquids. TFP series also includes a built-in amplifier.
Optical Liquid Leak Detection Sensor Benefits
- Optical leak detector uses infrared photo-refractor principle based on light refraction
- Liquid detection regardless of viscosity, reflectivity, or color
- No moving parts
- NPN or PNP transistor digital output signal
- Designed for safety and reliability
- Watertight IP67 construction
- UL certified (File #E202019, ANSI/UL 1951)
- CE certified
- Economical Polypropylene (PP) construction option
- Ultra High Purity Teflon PFA construction option for harsh chemical applications (Sulfuric acid, Hydrochloric acid, Phosphoric acid, Ammonia, Fluorinert, etc.)
Liquid Leak Detect Sensor Applications:
- Semiconductor equipment
- Washing machines
- LCD units
- Dew condensation
- Chiller Equipment Systems
- Facilities check,
- Industrial Water Leak Detection
- NOT RATED to operate in any hazardous potentially explosive environment
Brief video showing basic operation of liquid leak detection sensor:
Leak Detection Sensor ResourcesT&T liquid leak detection sensors v3.pdf
Optional leak detector sensor brackets.pdf