Leak Detection Sensor for All Liquids
As a liquid leak detector supplier, Daitron carries a selection of liquid leak sensors that offer the functionality and reliability needed in a liquid monitoring component. With decades of experience, our manufacturer T&T has the liquid process knowledge and leak detection proficiency you can trust.
Liquid Leak Detection Sensor Benefits
- Liquid detection regardless of viscosity, reflectivity, or color
- No moving parts
- Uses infrared photo-refractor principle based on light refraction
- Designed for safety and reliability
- Watertight IP67 construction
- UL certified (File #E202019, ANSI/UL 1951)
- CE certified
- Economical Polypropylene (PP) construction option
- High purity PFA construction option for harsh chemical applications (Sulfuric acid, Hydrochloric acid, Phosphoric acid, Ammonia, Fluorinert, etc.)
- NOT rated to operate in a hazardous potentially explosive environment
- Applications: Semiconductor equipment, washing machines, LCD units, cleanrooms, dew condensation, air-conditioners, chiller equipment system, facilities check, etc.
Liquid Leak Detection ProductsKP Series Low-Cost Leak Detector Sensor - Includes optical interlock function and built-in amplifier.
LUP Series Compact Leak Detector Sensor - PNP output type available and includes a built-in amplifier.
TFP Series Chemical Resistant Leak Detector Sensor - Available PNP output type. Resistant to chemicals and hazardous liquids. TFP series also includes a built-in amplifier.
ResourcesT&T Liquid Leak Detection sensors v3.pdf