The XC-HR90 high speed/ high resolution camera incorporates a 1/3" Progressive Scan IT CCD with SXGA resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels with at a selectable frame rate of up to 15 or 30 full frames per second (fps). The XC-HR90 achieves high rate scanning up to 204.8 fps with 60 effective lines, selectable from 16 vertical divisions. In addition, all camera settings can be made via the camera's RS-232C interface. The XC-HR90 features a small and lightweight body with the same faceplate dimensions as the other models in the XC-HR series, enabling them to be easily interchanged for various applications and ideal for space restricted areas.
- SXGA resolution (1,280 x 960 pixels) image capture at a speed of 30 or 15 full fps
- Readout of center 240 lines at 95.8 fps (set using dip switches)
- Readout of 60 effective lines selectable from 16 vertical divisions at up to 204.8 fps
- Horizontal Resolution: 960 TV Lines
- Partial Scan controlled by VD pulse switch
- Minimum illumination 1.0 lux