The new XC-EU50CE 1/2" Near UV Sensitive B/W Camera features near ultraviolet sensitivity down to the ~300nm range with peak around 369nm. Utilizing characteristics of shorter wavelength light, the XC-EU50CE is effective in capturing surface details of various kinds of materials. With the use of ultraviolet illumination, small scratches, dust, or blemishes, which are difficult to view by the human eye or traditional cameras, are captured clearly by this camera. Like the XC-ST and XC-ES Series, the XC-EU50CE camera incorporates the latest ½ type Interline Transfer (IT) CCD with HAD technology providing 792 (H) x 582 (V) effective picture elements.
- High Sensitivity - 1/2" CCD with HAD technology
- UV Sensitivity down to ~300nm with peak around 369nm
- l controls outside the camera for easy operation
- New EIAJ 12 pin assignment to accept trigger pulse and a WEN output
- Field/Frame integration
- Flexible trigger/shutter interface