The patented SF800 is an all-purpose flow meter
with an excellent price-performance ratio. It is suitable for a wide range of applications and large variety of fluids. The heart of the sensor is a turbine with ultra-light (<0.03 gram) VECTRA rotor. The weight of the rotor and the internal geometry of the turbine enable the rotor to float in the medium allowing it to spin near-frictionless. An integrated PCB emits the infrared signal, which is interrupted by the three blades of the rotor. SMD components transform the interrupted signal into a pulse, creating a perfect block-pulse.
Patented technology and well-thought-out design are the basis for quality Swissflow turbine flow meters.
- Flow rate: 0.5 - 20 L/minMax.
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 90o C
- Viscocity: 1-1000CstMax.
- Operating pressure: 250 bar
- Max. pressure: 750 bar
Benefits of SF-800/6 Stainless Steel Flowmeter
- 12 year warranty (exceptionally long life)
- Virtually frictionless operation (exceptionally low wear and tear)
- Compact Highly proportional, linear, and accurate signal High resolution (5500 pulses/L)
- Versatile design for many applications
- Various plumbing options
- Temperature and highly chemically resistant
- Can be installed in any angle or position Immune to limescale buildup
- Immune to magnetic fields, unlike common flowmeters
Add the SF-800/6 Stainles Steel flowmeter to your quote request or get in touch with us for more information on which flowmeter Daitron can provide for you!