Mitsubishi's CP-900UM is a high resolution, high-speed industrial color printer that produces outstanding images with optimum functions for the medical field. Loaded with three types of y-curve for compatibility with various types of medical equipment including ultrasonic diagnostic equipment, endoscopes, and microscopes, the CP-900UM is user customizable and equipped with a function that synchronizes the printer to the strobe light of retinal camera systems.
- Prints 3" x 4" pictures in just 10 seconds
- 325 dpi high-density, high efficiency head to produce outstanding images from medical equipments
- Front slide and top access simplifies paper loading and maintenance
- Enables selection of print mode according to different examinations and analyses, including photograph-size prints of dimensions of .59 x .79 inches (1.5 x 2cm), 1.19 x 1.58 inches (3 x 4cm) and 1.97 x 1.97
- 8MB frame memory holds up to three images to support faster printing