Sony's XC-56 features the same compact and light weight size as Sony's XC-HR camera series, incorporating a 1/3 type Interline Transfer (IT) Progressive Scan CCD with square pixels and a VGA resolution of 659 x 494. Although the XC-56 is not a direct replacement, it features the same pin assignment as Sony's popular XC-55 camera so NO CABLE CHANGE is required when replacing the XC-56 for the XC-55 camera. The new XC-56 camera features many of the popular XC-HR50 specifications (i.e., compact size, CCD technology and functions) but at 30 frames/sec in 1N mode so it will work with existing frame grabbers and vision systems with little or no change. Sony's new XC-56 camera is the ideal solution when you need a progressive scan camera at an affordable price.
- VGA resolution (648 x 494) at 30 full frames per second
- High Rate Scanning - 120 frames per second
- Minimum illumination - 0.5 lux
- Electronic Shutter - 1/100 to 1/15,000 sec
- C Mount
- Square Pixels
- All controls external for easy configuration