The New UP-55MD medical grade printer with its slim design offers a powerful new set of exclusive features never seen before on a medical printer. This device is packed with performance, speed, durability and convenience. Identifying with the changing needs of the medical marketplace, the UP-55MD printer includes a new Image Port feature that allows the end user to capture printed still images automatically every time a print is made. The images can be stored on a USB portable storage device such as the Sony MicroVault™. Images can be later imported to a laptop or PC for use in medical report generation, PowerPoint presentations, or patient records. High resolution, A5 size prints are created in approximately 20 seconds in high speed print mode. The UP-55MD is the ideal choice for printing in ultrasound or endoscopy applications, as well as other scientific applications.
- Automatically saves a copy of the printed image to a USB Storage device. Each printer includes a Micro Vault device so you can store images right out of the box
- 379dpi thermal head produces high quality photo-like quality prints with 16.7 million color gradations
- Fast printing: 20 second print speed (approximate)
- Includes NTSC and PAL power supply compatibility
- Saves space and makes integration easier