Software switching is adopted in the UDP-240 series. Compared to conventional hardware switching, it suppresses heat generation due to the switching loss significantly, enabling miniaturization of built-in components. This makes it possible to produce smaller and more efficient power supply units.
DIN-rail Power Supply UDP-240 Series Features
- It is not necessary to provide a noise filter on the outside because of low noise and low leakage current.
- The built-in arrestor to avoid/mitigate the risk of lightning damage
- Available to start-up at -40 degree environment
- The PCB is coated as standard specification
- European terminal type and Block terminal type are available
- Equipped with a variable resistor to adjust output voltage
- Thin, low-heat-generation design for a space-saving control panel design.
- DIN-rail mount