Sony has made it easier than ever for customers to migrate from analog to digital with the introduction of the new monochrome PoCL camera, the XCL-C30. Featuring VGA resolution of 659 x 494 effective pixels, this camera offers exciting new options for a wide array of applications, including Intelligent Transportation Systems, machine vision and sports shooting. The XCL-C30 camera is equipped with several unique features, including Shading Correction, Defect Correction and Temperature Readout.
- Shading Correction: Minimizes uneven image intensity caused by lighting conditions.
- Defect Correction: Automatically minimizes defective pixels directly inside the camera.
- Temperature readout: Eliminates the need for a separate sensor and simplifies system configuration.
- Memory Channel: Up to 16 sets of camera parameters can be stored in addition to the factory default settings.
- Bulk Trigger Modes: Allows the camera to capture up to 16 images in rapid succession using a single hardware or software trigger.
- Sequential Trigger Mode: Allows the camera to capture a single image using successive setups stored in the memory channel.