The new XCD-U100CR incorporates a 1/3-type progressive Scan CCD and achieves up to 15 fps at UXGA Resolution. By utilizing the IEEE1394.b Interface that supports the IIDC protocol, users can transfer images to a host PC at speeds of up to 800 Mb/s. Moreover, because multiple cameras can be connected in a daisy-chain configuration, users can enjoy the benefits of simplified operation in a multi-camera system.
- 1/3-type Porgressive Scan Color Raw CCD
- IEEE 1394b Digital Interface
- Up to 15 fps at UXGA Resolution
- Various Frame Rates for High Speed Capturing
- Supports IIDC Protocol
- Built-in Real-time 3X3 Image Pre-Processing Filter