Easy to install and ideal for image processing and machine vision applications, Sony's XC-ES50 ½ type B/W Analog Camera (EIA) is part of Sony's new standard of analog B/W video cameras. This cameras features the same CCD technology and improved specifications that are incorporated in the XC-ST70/50/30 series (e.g., simplified and flexible trigger, excellent vibration and shock characteristics) but in an even smaller and lighter package. The camera incorporates the latest Interline Transfer (IT) CCD with HAD technology providing 768 (H) x 494 (V) effective picture elements and features a C-mount type lens mount. With dimensions of 29 (W) x 29 (H) x 32( D) mm and weighing only 50 grams, this camera works great in space-limited and remote head applications.
- Smallest and lightest, one piece analog B/W video camera offered by Sony
- Excellent vibration and shock characteristics (10G / 70G)
- All controls outside the camera
- Simplified and flexible trigger
- Minimum illumination 0.3 lux
- Dimensions 29mm x 29mm x 32mm