Sony has made it easier than ever for customers to migrate from analog to digital with the introduction of four new CameraLink cameras, the XCL-S series. With their superb resolution (9M or 6M), these new cameras deliver a level of exceptional picture quality you’ve come to expect from Sony. The XCL-S Series are ideal for demanding high-quality inspection applications such as display panels, semiconductors, solar panels, printed circuit boards and pharmaceuticals. These cameras inherit many convenient functions from Sony's XCL Series, such as Bulk and Sequential Trigger, as well as incorporating some unique features, including Shading Correction, Defect Correction and Temperature Readout.
- Near-Infrared Sensitivity: Enables the camera to capture images in NIR (near-infrared) wavelengths. When used with an infrared strobe, the cameras produce outstanding picture quality in low light situations.
- Shading Correction: Minimizes uneven image intensity caused by lighting conditions.
- Defect Correction: Automatically minimizes defective pixels directly inside the camera.
- Temperature readout: Eliminates the need for a separate sensor and simplifies system configuration.
- Memory Channel: Up to 16 sets of camera parameters can be stored in addition to the factory default settings.
- Bulk Trigger Modes: Allows the camera to capture up to 16 images in rapid succession using a single hardware or software trigger.
- Sequential Trigger Mode: Allows the camera to capture a single image using successive setups stored in the memory channel.