The new XCD-V60 camera incorporates a 1/3 type Progressive Scan CCD and achieves up to 90 fps at VGA resolution. By utilizing the IEEE 1394.b interface that supports the IIDC protocol, users can transfer images to a host PC at speeds of up to 800 Mb/s. Moreover, because multiple cameras can be connected in a daisy-chain configuration, users can enjoy the benefits of simplified operation in a multi-camera system. The XCD-V60 is ideal for industrial machine-vision applications such as object recognition, inspection, measurement, alignment and more.
- 1/3 type Progressive Scan CCD
- IEEE 1394b Digital Interface
- Up to 90 fps at VGA Resolution
- Various Frame Rates for High Speed Capturing
- Supports IIDC Protocol
- Built-in Real-time 3X3 Image Pre-Processing Filter