The new XC-HR50 is a compact, lightweight, black and white video camera incorporating the latest 1/3 Type Interline Transfer (IT) Progressive Scan CCD with HAD technology providing 659 (H) x 494 (V) effective picture elements and incorporating a C-mount type lens mount. The XC-HR50 can capture high quality images at fast frame rates (twice the speed of Sony's popular XC-55 camera) and is ideal for demanding applications such as semiconductor production and high speed assembly line inspection.
- High frame rate - 60 full frames per second/120 binned frames per second
- High rate scanning up to 200 partial frames per second
- Minimum illumination 1.0 lux
- All controls outside the camera
- Flexible Trigger Shutter Interface - Exposure set with switches or pulse width
- Rugged and Robust -10G vibration tolerance/70G shock resistant
- C Mount - No IR cut off filter