Ideal for image processing and machine vision applications, Sony's 50-gram XC-ES30 is part of Sony's new standard of analog B/W video cameras. This camera features the same CCD technology and improved specifications that are incorporated in the XC-ST70/50/30 series (e.g., simplified and flexible trigger, excellent vibration and shock characteristics) but in an even smaller and lighter package. This camera incorporates the latest 1/3 type Interline Transfer (IT) CCD with HAD technology providing 768 (H) x 494 (V) effective picture elements and features a C-mount type lens mount.
- Smallest and lightest, one piece analog B/W video camera offered by Sony
- Excellent vibration and shock characteristics (10G / 70G)
- All controls outside the camera
- Simplified and flexible trigger
- Minimum illumination 0.3 lux
- Dimensions 29mm x 29mm x 32mm