Specifically designed for image processing and machine vision professionals, Sony's XC-EI30 is the smallest and lightest one-piece 1/3-inch analog B/W video camera in the company's line to date. It features the same CCD technology and improved specifications that are incorporated in the XC-ST70/50/30 series (e.g., simplified and flexible trigger, excellent vibration and shock characteristics) but in an even smaller and lighter package. In order to achieve this extremely small size, the BNC connector has been removed from the XC-EI30 camera. This camera incorporates the latest 1/3" Interline Transfer (IT) CCD with HAD technology providing 768 (H) x 494 (V) effective picture elements and feature a C-mount type lens mount. When used with an IR LED illuminator, this camera can capture images in very low light environments and/or easily detect features that are more distinguishable in IR illumination.
- Near-infrared sensitivity (650 to 1000mm range)
- Minimum illumination 0.2 lux
- Smallest and lightest, one piece analog B/W video camera offered by Sony
- Excellent vibration and shock characteristics (10G / 70G)
- All controls outside the camera
- Simplified and flexible trigger