Sony introduces the LMD-2451MD 24" full HD widescreen LCD monitor* to its comprehensive medical-grade display line-up. Built upon the same platform as the popular LMD-2450MD, it offers a superb quality WUXGA (1920 X 1200) LCD panel, 10-bit signal processing, Sony ChromaTRU™ color balance technology and new integration friendly features including enhanced DVI interface and multi-modality support capabilities. The LMD-2451MD is equipped with two unique built-in option slots designed to accept a variety of option boards (including two new option boards) to easily expand, select, and change input/output signals for integration into virtually any system environment. Installation of the new BKM-256DD option board expands the monitor's capability to accept up to two DVI inputs and one DVI loop-through output. For optical fiber transmission, the 5V power required to power a DVI-D to fiber optic converter is supplied from both DVI-D input and output connectors of the BKM-256DD option board. This enables easy integration of optional DVI-D to fiber optic extension converters. Installation of the new BKM-250TG option board enables the LMD-2451MD to accept a 3G input 1080/60p signal via a single SDI cable. Incorporating industry-leading Sony HD technology and versatile input/output signal capability, the LMD-2451MD is the perfect addition to today's HD operating rooms.
- Designed to be mounted on surgical carts, boom arms, walls or at a table top workstation
- 1920 x 1200 WUXGA HD Resolution
- Video Input: Composite, Y/C, RGB Component, Ext. Sync, DVI-D, HD15
- Multi-Picture Display: picture-outside-picture (POP), and side-by-side with full scan for flexible multi-image viewing
- Flat Surface LCD Panel: for easy cleaning