Ni-MH Battery Package compatible with Lead-acid battery package (Cycle Use)
- Applicable power supply: eNSP-300P
- 5 inch bay built-in type, compatible with a Lead Acid Battery
- Replaceable to Ni-MH battery at maintenance.
- Compared with Lead-acid batteries, Ni-MH Battery has 1.5 times longer discharge time and 3 times longer life.
- Built-in heater for preventing decrease of capacity at low temperature.
- Battery package status output (charging or backup operation) is available.
- Preventive circuit for internal leakage current installed.
- RoHS compliant
BS06B General Specifications:
|Compatible case size
||5 inch bay size
||1.80 kg typ
||Sealed nickel hydoride battery (1.2V x 14 in series connection)
|Nominal battery power voltage
|Built in fuse rating
||0 to 50 deg.C/10 to 90% RH
||One year max.: -20 to under 35 deg.C/10 to 95%RH<br>
Six months max.: -20 to under 45 deg.C/10 to 95%RH<br>
One month max.: -20 to under 55 deg.C/10 to 95%RH<br>
One week max.: -20 to 65 deg.C/10 to 95%RH
||One year after delivery; if defects belong to us, the defective unit shall be repaired or replaced at our cost except defects caused by over discharge.
What's The Difference Between BS06A and BS06B Replacement Batteries?
BS06B has a fan (and a fan control circuit) while the BS06A replacement battery does not. For cycle use, which has more frequent backup (discharge) time, the fan prevents the rise of temperature since increased battery temperature affects life span.