Liquid Chemical Analyzer
Kurabo Industries Inc manufactures an extensive line of chemical solution analysis devices. All Kurabo analysis tools utilize the principle of near infrared absorption (0.8-1.4 um) to measure chemical concentrations in solution form. The range of various chemical solutions covered by the various Kurabo models include SC1, SC2, KOH, H2SO4, HCl and HF. The Kurabo Chemicalyzers consist of a spectroscope unit which recieves the chemical sample and exposes it to the near infrared ray source and the data control unit which converts the spectroscope signal to the measurement value. The programmable Data Control unit can be set to time sampling intervals, alarm when high / low concentration limits have been exceeded and perform periodic zero calibration adjustments. The Data Control unit also has the ability to communicate with the wet station control (Host PC) to constantly monitor process bath concentrations. Measurement accuracy can range from +/- 0.1% to +/- 0.5% depending on the chemical and the model of the Chemicalyzer.
- Misc. cleaning fluids: SC-1, SC-2, SPM, IPA
- Etching solutions: HF, H3PO4, BHF, HF-HNO3, HF-HNO-Si, HF-HNO3-CH3COOH, HF-HNO3-CH3COOH-Si
- CMP fluids: H2O2 in CMP, BTA in CMT
- Liquid crystal etching solutions: H3PO4-HNO3-CH3COOH, Copper-H2O2-acid
- High concentration alkaline fluids: NaOH, KOH, KOH-activator
- Organic parting agents: MEA-BDG-water-resist
- Ozonation fluids: HF-ozone, H2SO4-ozone
For more information please contact us!