Laser & Fiberoptic Measurement Systems
For years SYNERGY OPTOSYSTEMS CO., LTD. (SYNOS) has been developing optical measurement and inspection system solutions for various optical measurement applications through a unique knowhow of software integration with optical and sensor technologies to create NFP/FFP (Near Field Pattern / Far Field Pattern) Measurement Systems for laser and fiber optic optical quality.
From the visual spectrum to Near-Infrared (NIR) and Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) wavelengths, these high quality components accurately measure and determine the characteristics of optical devices such as:
- laser (diode, device, module, VCSEL);
- light emitting device (LED);
- light receiving device (photo detector, photo diode);
- optical fiber (fiber optics);
- waveguide modules;
- and other optical components for optical communication systems.
What measurement do you need?
Basic NFP/FFP Optical Measurement Systems:
- NFP - Near Field Pattern
- FFP - Far Field Pattern
- EF/EAF - Encircled Flux / Encircled Angular Flux (IEC61280-1-4 & IEC61300-3053)
- Collimated Beam
- Simultaneous NFP & FFP
- Simultaneous NFP & Collimated
- High Power (5W typ.) Laser NFP