Equipment Services & Repair
Daitron Inc. ensures the most up to date service information from equipment manufacturers by regularly sending service personnel to Japan for direct factory training. This encourages maximum uptime for all of our customers at a minimum operational cost. There are no compromises made when it comes to maintaining our customers’ equipment online at all times. Daitron Inc. has always maintained a corporate philosophy of the best service to our customers first and foremost above all other considerations. We understand the challenges and pressures that our customers operate under every day and are committed to helping them achieve their goals. The financial success of Daitron Inc. depends on the success of our customers.
For certified wafer equipment service and repair, trust your services to Daitron Incorporated. We provide you with wafer equipment maintenance to ensure maximum uptime!
Certified Product EngineersWith a combined total of over 30 years of experience in the semiconductor industry, the engineering staff at Daitron is capable of offering solutions to a wide array of problems in various semiconductor processes. Areas of expertise focus on the front end silicon wafer manufacturing process such as:
- Ingot cropping, grinding and mounting systems
- Wafer slicing, edge grinding, lapping, and polishing
- Metrology equipment dealing with wafer flatness measurement, edge profile measurement, wafer thickness, resistivity measurement, sorting, and wafer lifetime measurement
- Process chemical concentration monitoring and measurement
- High purity fluid control and measurement
- International Product Safety Compliance